Dear data subject, we are processing your personal data due to the below mentioned reasons. The security of your data and processing them lawfully is our priority. Hereby you will find out how we process your personal data and how we achieve their security.
1. Who are we?
Your personal data are processed by our company SOHLED s.r.o., registered in the CR DC Trenčín, section Sro, insert no. 19049/R, Nitrianska cesta 60, 958 15 Partizánske, Company ID number: 34 126 970, Tax ID number: 2020418521, VAT ID number: SK2020418521, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “controller“).
2. Which personal data are we processing?
In order to keep you in our job applicants register, we process your personal data to the extent of title, first name, last name, address and type of residence, date of birth, education, last employment, telephone number, e-mail, signature.
In order to conclude contracts and maintain business relationships with you, we process your personal data to the extent of title, first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail.
In order to keep accounting records and to fulfill properly all legal and contractual obligations related to this, we process your personal data to the extent of title, first name, last name, address and type of residence, bank account number, payment details, telephone number, e-mail.
For the purpose of records of incoming and outgoing mail, we process your personal data to the extent of title, first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail and signature.
As we monitor the premises accessible to the public by the camera system, we also store your video record.
3. For which purpose your personal data are processed by us?
We process your personal data for the purpose of registration into the job applicants register in a case of necessity of job recruitment.
We process your personal data for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the purchase, respectively other necessary contract, and all obligations related to it.
We process your personal data when needed for the purpose of keeping the controller´s accounting records and complying with the legal obligations related to it and keeping the incoming and outgoing mail records.
We process your personal data to the extent of the image record for the purpose of monitoring the premises accessible to the public, which are the controller's complex and its surroundings.
4. What is our legitimate interest?
A camera system that is capturing the premises accessible to the public is used in order to protect our property located in this building and the building itself, as well as to protect the personal data we process.
5. To whom we provide your data?
We provide or make available your personal data to a third party only if it is imposed by a specific law, for example to the law enforcement authorities in a case of an incident or if it is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, for example to the carrier.
On the basis of an intermediary service concluded in accordance with the GDPR and the Personal data protection act, we entrust the processing of your personal data to an external accounting company.
6. How long do we store your personal data?
- Register of job applicants
Documents concerning the job applicants shall be stored for the period to which the job applicant has given his consent.
The accounting documents are stored for the period of 10 years.
- Contractual agenda
We store the purchase contracts for the period of their duration and after the termination of the contract for the period necessary for claiming the possible rights, at maximum for 2 years.
- Records of incoming and outgoing mail
Common correspondence documents are stored for the period of 3 years.
The journal of records is stored for the period of 10 years and is subsequently removed to an archive where it is stored indefinitely, as it has permanent documentary value.
- Monitoring of the premises accessible to the public
Records from the camera system is stored for the necessary time, usually up to 15 days.
7. Where do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data are not being transferred to any third country.
8. Who can you contact?
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning the personal data, you can contact our responsible person
First name and last name: JUDr. Barbora Hambalek Lániková
Telephone number: +421 948 264 244
9. Are you not satisfied?
If you are not satisfied with that how we process your personal data, you can inform us about it via e-mail at email@example.com. You also have the possibility to submit a complaint to the Personal data protection office if you believe that we process your personal data unlawfully.
10. How do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in electronic and paper form. We do not use any means of automated decision-making. Your image record is stored for the necessary period on a recording medium located in a separate lockable area, to which only the authorized person has access.
11. How do we ensure the protection of your personal data?
The security of your personal data is our priority. In order to ensure the protection of your personal data, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures. The controller has established a password policy, personal data processed in electronic form are encrypted and the persons charged with the processing of personal data are regularly trained.
12. What are your rights?
- The right of access to personal data
You have the right to know whether we process your personal data. If we do process them, you can ask us to access the data. Based on your request, we will issue a confirmation with the information on processing of your personal data by our company.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to ensure that your personal data processed by us are accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal data are inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us for a rectification or completion.
- Right to erasure
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to get your personal data erased by us. You can request erasure of your personal data at any time. We will erase your personal data if
• we do not need anymore your personal data for the purpose for which they have been provided to us by you;
• you withdraw your consent;
• you object to the processing of your personal data;
• we process your personal data unlawfully;
• the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
• if you are a child, respectively a parent of a child who granted its consent with the personal data processing via internet;
- Right to restriction of processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If we accept your request, we will only store your personal data and we will not work with them.
We will restrict the processing of your data, if
• you will notify us of inaccuracy of your personal data, up to the period when we verify their accuracy;
• we process your personal data unlawfully, but you oppose the erasure of personal data and you request from us the restriction of their use instead;
• we no longer need your data but you need them in order to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
• you oppose the processing of your personal data, up to the time we verify whether our legitimate grounds override your reasons.
- Right to object
You have the right to object that we process your personal data. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have a right to object at any time to their processing. We will erase your personal data based on the objection. If we process your personal data in the following cases:
• for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interests or exercise of official authority,
• for the reason of our legitimate interest,
• creation of purchaser´s profile,
you have a right to object to their processing, if you have personal reasons for it.
13. How can you exercise these rights?
You can contact us with you request via one of the following ways:
• via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• by sending a request at the address SOHLED s.r.o., Nitrianska cesta 60, 958 15 Partizánske
• by submitting the request at the seat of the controller
We will process all your requests and we will inform you of the result of their processing in the same way in which you have submitted your request.
14. Final provisions
These principles of personal data protection become valid as of 25th of May, 2018.
We reserve the right to change these principles in a case if there is a change in the processing of personal data in our company.